Friday, August 21, 2026
Google search engine
HomeNewsWATCH: US Dept of War shares video of air strikes in Nigeria

WATCH: US Dept of War shares video of air strikes in Nigeria

 Video footage of the US military air strikes in Nigeria
has emerged.

 

The video was released by the US Department of War following
its air strikes against terrorists in Sokoto.

 

Earlier, the US Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, had confirmed
that military air strikes hit terrorists in Nigeria, saying it was deadly.

 

Later on, the US. African Command confirmed that it
conducted the attacks described as very deadly by President Donald Trump.

 

Trump said he was only keeping the promise he made earlier
last month to strike the terrorists he believes are killing innocent
Christians.

 

Although described as powerful and deadly, the casualties
caused by the attack have yet to be released.

 

Explaining further, security expert Brant Philip said the
strikes may have been launched “from the USS Paul Ignatius, using a Tomahawk
missile.”

 

The Nigerian government, through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has also confirmed that the strikes were successful.

Source: WATCH: US Dept of War shares video of air strikes in Nigeria

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Most Popular

Recent Comments